Frequently Asked Questions
Is Par Light Waterproof?
Understanding the Waterproof Qualities of Par Lights
Par Lights, or Parabolic Aluminized Reflectors, are commonly used in stage and architectural lighting. The waterproof qualities of a Par Light depend on its IP rating.
Specifically, the 12x18w Outdoor Par Lights boast an IP65 rating. This means they are dust-tight and protected against water jets, making them suitable for outdoor use in various weather conditions. However, not all Par Lights have this level of protection, so it's vital to check the IP rating to determine the exact waterproof capabilities.
In conclusion, some Par Lights are waterproof, like the 12x18w Outdoor Par Lights, but it's essential to verify the IP rating to ascertain the degree of water resistance.
How do LED Par Lights Work?
The Mechanism Behind LED Par Lights
LED Par Lights are a technological advancement in the lighting industry, offering energy-efficient solutions for various applications. Here's how they work:
- Light Source: LED Par Lights utilize Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) as the source of illumination. LEDs are semiconductor devices that emit light when current flows through them.
- Color Mixing: Modern LED Par Lights often have RGBWAUV LEDs, allowing for a wide spectrum of colors by mixing different color channels. The 12x18w Outdoor Par Lights, for example, offer 6/5/4in1 LEDs RGBWAUV for versatile color effects.
- Lens and Reflector System: LED Par Lights have a specific lens angle that helps in focusing the light. The 25-degree lens angle in the 12x18w Outdoor Par Lights ensures focused and effective lighting.
- Control Protocols: LED Par Lights can be controlled using protocols like DMX-512, offering flexibility in lighting control and effects. The 12x18w Outdoor Par Lights support both DMX-512 and RDM protocols for professional control options.
- Energy Efficiency: LED Par Lights consume less energy compared to traditional lighting systems, providing bright illumination with lower power consumption.
In summary, LED Par Lights work by using LEDs for illumination, sophisticated color mixing systems, precise lens angles, and professional control protocols. They offer versatile, efficient, and customizable lighting solutions, as seen in products like the 12x18w Outdoor Par Lights.